Thursday, March 18, 2010

Review - Restaurant - Rose's

I had been in Rose's with some people visiting, but I forgot to write up a review. So, I returned there with reviewing in mind. I arrived early for lunch, but they let me sit there while they got ready to open. They don't open until 11:00 on Sundays because the breakfast is served upstairs at Belle Ambiance. I ordered a Caesar salad with blue cheese dressing instead of Caesar dressing. I also ordered a cheeseburger. They didn't bring out the salad until right before the cheeseburger, which caused a problem for me because I wasn't done with the salad when the hot meal came out. I think they did this because it was not a side salad, but obviously I wasn't eating it as a meal. Anyway, I was surprised by the shredded cheese on the burger. I don't think I have ever seen this before. The fries were good, and there were free refills with the soda. In fact, the bar tender was really good refilling my glass when it was low. I appreciated this, as I get the hiccups when I eat with no liquid. The salad was good, and quite large. I will return here again, especially because they have coupon deals every so often.

No comments: