Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Review - Restaurant - Blue Skye

Blue Skye


This is a cute place with a great bay-view. I ordered a turkey sandwich, a salad, and a soda. The turkey in the sandwich was great, real turkey and not too smokey. This is also the first restaurant in Morro Bay where I got decent blue cheese dressing!! The sodas were free-refills, which always makes me happy. The sandwich was a bit messy with the avocado, and the bread was a bit dry.

I will return to this place when I want a great view with simple healthy food. Their menu says it is dog-friendly, which was supported by a pair of dogs chasing each other around the tables!! They serve breakfast all day, if this floats your boat. They also have some deli treats at the counter. There are 3 tables outside and more inside, although some of these tables were supposedly for 4, but I barely fit in by myself!!

No comments: