Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Review - Restaurant - Thai Bounty

This restaurant is where Thai Boat used to be. I never got a chance to try Thai Boat before it went away. Their menu is pretty typical for a Thai restaurant, and it is important to note that there are only 2 inside tables and 3 outside tables (in the sun). This is a great place for takeout. I ordered the Basil Chicken and it was in a styrofoam to-go container!! They did not have free soda refills, so I ordered regular water. They did not have large water cup for the tables, but they did have a small foam cup with a water dispenser (I had to go back 4 times for refills). It is rather loud inside, and they do not have a restroom. I ordered at the counter and had to wait for the food, which is good because that means they made it fresh. I do not like really spicy food and they were able to make it with "no spice". It tasted good, and I ate some vegetables that I don't normally eat (my mom would be happy). Of course, like Chinese food, I was hungry an hour later!!

I might come back here if I have a hankering for good Thai food. I like this better than the sit-down Thai restaurant on Morro Bay Blvd. It was not very crowded at lunch, and there was no place to throw the trash when we were finished. They are not open on Wednesday, and they only take cash and checks. They were friendly and the food was good, though.

No comments: