Friday, January 29, 2010

Review - Restaurant - Taco de Mexico

I have driven by this place for over a year and only recently made it in for lunch. It is always packed, and my brother-in-law loves coming here for breakfast burritos. I had the chicken burrito, some tortilla chips, and a soda.

The food was ok, but remember that I am coming from the San Francisco Bay Area where "Mission" burritos are common. The gal behind the counter was more interested in cleaning up the tables rather than helping me out, sort of like I was interrupting her. She even had me go behind the counter to fill up my soda!! I might go here again, if I get a hankerin' for a burrito.

Follow-up: I did return for another chicken burrito, but I realized that I really didn't like it. So, I need to find a better burrito place in town. Or, perhaps I should start making my own. This restaurant is quite popular, though, and is always crowded. I was treated better by the male behind the counter.

No comments: