Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Review - Beauty Salon - The Golden Shears


After searching for a salon that doesn't charge a lot of money to trim my hair, and passing on the ones that scream "Jesus" on their front doors, I found The Golden Shears on Morro Bay Blvd. I liked the fact that is is small and is only open every so often!! I needed a clean-up to my hair cut, which you may recall I had to fix after my last try. She laughed and cleaned it up for me. I laughed when I saw that one of her clients is Jack LaLanne!!

I was happy with this cut, and the owner was really nice and simple. I plan on returning here soon, since one day last month I decided to cut my own hair (from a one-length bob to a shorter layered look). Actually, the front looks ok, but the back is a bit sketchy. She can clean it up for me and then I will use her services from then on!!

No comments: