Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Review - Theatre - Bay Theatre




It is great to have a theatre right in town!! They show first-run movies and have two or three showings a day. The sound is good and seats are relatively comfortable. All shows cost $7.00 and their treats are relatively affordable. I confess, though, that I usually hit the Dollar Tree store before the show. The popcorn is a bit stale, even though it was freshly popped. They must not store it well, or they have a bad provider. But, it had real butter and kind of tasted to me like home-popped popcorn. Their sodas were good and there is a combo deal with a small popcorn, soda and candy for $5.50. I think they also have low-priced refills on the soda and popcorn. I wish they had hotdogs, since I like to have some protein with my "popcorn" dinner!!

Note: I went to the theatre last night and am happy to report that their popcorn is much less stale than before!! I hope they keep whatever changes they made to prevent their popcorn from getting stale before it gets popped!!

No comments: