Monday, June 8, 2009

Review - Restaurant - Lolo's Mexican Restaurant

I have been to this North Morro Bay restaurant several times, and am always pleased. The servers are friendly, the chips and salsa are great, and the menu offers some unique dishes. I always chose the same dish, the Chicken Taquito Dinner, which included three taquitos, tortillas, salad, guacamole, rice, and beans. I order a bottomless soda, also. I love the festive Fiesta dishes and I try to sit at the window with a view of the Rock. This meal will last you the entire day. The prices are reasonable, I got my whole meal for under $15. I will definitely be back to this restaurant, and I will bring my whole family!!




I decided to try something a bit different the last time I dined at Lolo's. I was working on my computer and even sat in a different table so I could plug in my computer!! This steak was good, although it was uneven so that the thinner half was medium and the thicker half was medium-rare (like I ordered). There was a bit of gristle on the edge, but the meat was tender and delicious. I ordered mine with a cheese enchilada, light sauce. It was yummy, just hit the spot. I ordered a salad and bottomless drink, too. The meal came with some tortillas, which I used to eat the medium end of my steak, sort of like a fajita (which they don't offer on the menu)!!


I will definitely return here, even if my favorite waitress is moving out of the area ...

No comments: